Oct 28, 2009

Daily Metal

Recently I have been on a glam rock kick thanks to a very special Mr. Adam Lambert .  His album, For Your Entertainment, is due out on Nov. 23rd, but the album cover was just released for the world to see.  TOTAL.GLAM.ROCK.  I really hope the music matches the image.  


(the whole outerspace androgynousness totally reminded me of the late great Jobriath)

Anyway for today's daily dose of metal, I thought I would make a glam rock playlist for ya.  This music really played off of the early metal artists like Quiet Riot, Alice Cooper, & KISS, and later bands like WASP, Motley Crue and Poison, so it's all intertwined.  And may I add, that the reason I even know who Adam Lambert is from Chris Caffery  (Savatage/Trans Siberian Orchestra) raving about him to me.  Chris was right!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear Adam cover that 3rd song by Gary Glitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive