Apr 12, 2010

Band Of The Week - Joe Buck!!

Before I say anything, I have to advertise- this weeks highlighted musician is playing a show tonight at Europa in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and I suggest you get your ass there and check it out.  Tickets are only 8 bucks, which is less than a movie in this God-forsaken town.

Ok, now back to the usual.... It's pretty rare that I shake this up and have a non-metal act as my Band Of The Week, but Joe Buck  deserves the the very extreme and Holy honor.  Joe Buck is essentially a country musician, but he's also a little punk, a little rockabilly, and definitely a bunch rock.  He used to play in the rockabilly group The Legendary Shackshakers, and also was in Hank III's hardcore/punk/country group - Assjack.    From that, you might be able to guess what you are getting.   Check out this hillbilly fucker!

1 comment:

  1. I like Hank III, so I think I will check this show out tonight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive