Dec 21, 2012

12 Metal Days of Christmas (day 5)

The countdown continues with it being 5 days till Christmas!   ENJOY this cheesy as all hell version of "Silent Night" by Manowar.   I'm a Manowar fan (and an admittedly cheesy person myself), and I am proud to say I love this song, which manages to be both silly and amazing.  Don't shut the song off too quick though- you have to make it to at least 1:50 in.


Day 5: Manowar - "Silent Night"

Past songs/videos after the jump.....

Day 6: AC/DC - "Mistress For Christmas"


Day 7: Alice Cooper - "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"


Day 8: Lemmy Kilmister (w/ Billy Gibbons & Dave Grohl) - "Run Run Rudolph"



Day 9: Rob Halford - "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
Day 10: The Darkness - "Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End)


Day 11: King Diamond - "No Presents For Christmas"


Day 12 : Twisted Sister - "Heavy Metal Christmas"

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to
    get the hang of it!
    My page: interesting news

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive