Dec 20, 2012

12 Metal Days of Christmas (day 6)

In only 6 days it will be Christmas.   Last night I decided to do some last minute online Christmas shopping, and bought a present for my favorite person (myself).   Unfortunately  I wasn't able to get the Slayer Christmas sweater, but what I got is equally amazing.  Introducing:

Iron Maiden.  Number of The Beast. On your feet.  Jealous?

And today's gift to you...... AC/DC's "Mistress For Christmas", which is both hilarious and kickass.


Day 6: AC/DC - "Mistress For Christmas"

Past songs and videos after the jump....


Day 7: Alice Cooper - "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"


Day 8: Lemmy Kilmister (w/ Billy Gibbons & Dave Grohl) - "Run Run Rudolph"



Day 9: Rob Halford - "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
Day 10: The Darkness - "Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End)


Day 11: King Diamond - "No Presents For Christmas"


Day 12 : Twisted Sister - "Heavy Metal Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive