May 14, 2015

Rammstein- there is a fine line between clever and stupid

Ok, it's official.   Rammstein are trying too hard.  I thought they were before, but now I am certain of it.  Their upcoming album Liebe Ist Für Alle Da comes in a box set with 6 dildos.  The fact that these are not vibrators and are just straight up plastic molds already makes them useless, but to add insult to injury, they are actually numbered and labeled to match the appropriate band member.  Ha!  The 5th one in seems to be the wiener winner.




3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, at least someone on blogger is spreading the religion of heavy metal. I've gotta agree with you I knew Rammstein were OTT but this is a new level of fucked up. Keep up the good work dude! \m/ \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following the blog. Rammstein were a great band back in the day, though... let's not forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I though it was silly, but fucked up? Not even close. :-)

    Tsk-tsk, learn your sex toys! :D Dildos never vibrate (because they aren't vibrators - who would've guessed, right?) but that doesn't make them useless. :-) Generally speaking, of course. I've never seen these in person, but I guess they're meant just for show. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive