Mar 29, 2010

New Korn - still bad, but getting better.

The 90s treated Korn like Gods, the 00's treated them like shit.  Let's see what the 10's have in store for the few remaining members of Korn who are still sticking in there.

Here is a live version of a new Korn song, scheduled to be the first single off their upcoming cd, Korn III: Remember Who you are.  The song is 'Oildale'.  I expect that Korn will keep playing this song live on the tour leading to this summers album release.


The sound quality isn't that great, but I do think this is an improvement from the last few Korn releases. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Korn are back and better than ever. Raw emotion from this song. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I dont know if I would go that far. May I ask who this is?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive