Dec 19, 2012

BARF!!! Pedo-alert.


Very few things are more vile than pedophiles, and I am very sad/disturbed/grossed-out to announce that Ian Watkins, the singer from Lostprophets, is one of them.   I am hoping this news is untrue since the world doesn't need another pedo out there, but according to the BBC Watkins has been charged with 'sex offences against children'.  GROSS.  In my early high school days I remember thinking this freak was attractive- I guess I was too old for him.
The only details released so far are that Watkins is being charged with "conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a female under 13, as well as possession/distribution of indecent images of children."   Honestly, his fanbase is so young, that this just gets more disgusting by the minute.  Apparently two women is their 20s are also being questioned about this case, and may have somehow been involved, but no details have been released on that.   If this is true, lock this freak up with a huge rapist named Bubba ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive